CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

My First Fanfiction and Co-writer PD Younin


thats my 16th bday cake!!! looks yummy right??hehe~

Dear my readers, this is my first fan fiction n blog..its name is ‘Yummies Cakes Love’..because I really love to eat cakes..and love is like cakes..full of colourful, sweetness, type and flavors..hope you all like it..sorry for the boringness in my story and my broken english..because i'm not so good in english….


MinEunTae Triangle Love

This story is inspired by KBS Drama, Boys Over Flowers..a triangle love that between me,Minho and Taemin…i think I just copy and edit a little parts..sorry for my ‘cilok’ fan fic..because i'm not so good in writing..but please don’t forget to leave your comments after read this fan fic…okay?..i will try to improve it..

And for addition my fanfic has a co-writer...PD Younin...she was very good in writing fanfic..so, i will write some...then she will continue my fanfic...so this fanfic is not only my ideas...but her ideas too...hope you will like our fanfic...and sorry once again...if you find my english was so hard to understand...because my english was sooooooo broken....mian~

PLEASE SUPPORT MY FIRST FANFIC BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! AJA~ AJA~ HWAITING!!!!



1 comment:

  1. go go!!!~ fighting~ ^^
    make the fanfic more interesting yeah^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers

LOVE SONGS