CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

PIECE 1

CHAPTER 1 - WE'RE BESTFRIEND

Taemin was so cute when he wear girl clothing...suit him rite?? really looks like a real girl...and weak same like a girl too!!! i hope he will be stronger after this...

p/s: this chapter was my co-writer ideas...i will continue it...plz give me a little time...cuz i need to think hard for writing fanfic...anyway, enjoy reading this chapter!!!


At Gangwon High School...

When Eunji was on the way back home after finished her works at library.That's a student's life like her as the librarian who really honestly to give some help to all students who really need it.
"...~nuna neomu yeppo...michyeo~..."

Eunji's Samsung Corby "Black Chic" phone was "ringing". It's mean someone called her."Annyeong...~",she answered it but she doesn't heard anyone replied her words."Hello!!anyone there???where did you get my number???",she mad at the stalker who doesn't spoke any words.She turned off her phone,so that a stalker not called her back."It's been 2 weeks the stalker keep disturb my life~".

Suddenly..,

"Guess who??~",someone closed her eyes.It's makes her shocked and a boy nearly got hit by her."Who are you!!???",she asked while hit that boy with her thick dictionary book. The boy was scared until he can't protect himself because he's too weak."Yah!It's me!!!Lee Taemin..!!",a boy tried to exposed his image in front of her,so that Eunji not hit him again until he passed out."Phew...~Taemin ah..you always make a scary joke at me.Can you stop doing like that!?",Eunji mad at him."Mianhae..~But I like to tease you.Hey,I do that because I want take back my revenge because you hide my science note.But,gratefully,Mrs.Juri is a fan of me,so that's why she not getting mad at me..",he pretended to be sulk.Both of them walked together from school.

"Aigooya..if you make something to take a revenge because of a small thing,it's easy for me to attack back.But,seriously,you make me shocked like a hell.Feels like you are a son of Ju-On!!",suddenly she burst to laughed."You look so cute when you laugh~So that's why I keep tease you because I love your smile.".Taemin only show his love in his heart.He scared if Eunji will not accept him as her boyfriend if he confessed his feelings toward to her.

****
At night..

At Eunji's house..

"Ha...~Finally!I already finished my homework.",she feels happy because she finished all homeworks. Gratefully, all the book that had been recorded were being kept at the “recorded book” shelf.
~Geez..I'm super tired now!!!!",she kept mumbled while stretched her body.She looked at her table clock.It's 12:00a.m."It's already 3 times eomma called out my name for dinner but I ignored it.Geez..I'm too busy with all these work until forgot about my healthy..",she also can hear a "weird" sound from her stomach."I'm hungry..".

She went to the kitchen to find any foods to ate.She opened the cabinet food and found 2 packs of "ramyeon"(Korean instant noodles)."Because I'm super hungry now,let me cook all this ramyeon~",quickly she turn on the stove,put a water in pot and waited until it boiled.Suddenly,she heard a weird sound from outside the house.She took a spatula as her 'weapon' to hit the guy who make a weird sound at the outside of her house."Maybe the stalker who called me before at outside of my house now..~",she remember back about the stalker who called her before.Slowly she opened the door,she saw the guy was hiding behind the bush.With her 'weapon',she hit him."OUCH!!!!IT'S HURT!!!!",the guy was screaming as a girl."I think I know this voice..",she guessed someone's voice.She patted his shoulder but the guy was scared because she hit him too strong."Don't kill me!!I'm not marry yet!!!I'm still study now...~", the guy kept mumble something nonsense until can make Eunji nearly wanna laugh.She looked at his face."Taemin ah..It's me..~","Eunji..?I lost my cat..",he nearly wanted to cry."Sally?Your cat,Sally was gone?"

It took 1-2 hours to search Taemin's lovely female cat,Sally."Hey,Taemin!It's 2:00 a.m now..~We've already finished our ramyeon to wait her came back to you,but it failed.Plus..~I'm sleepy now.~",she talked while yawned."Mianhae..~if I forced you to help me..~",Taemin replied back in lower tone while looked on the ground."Gwenchana..you are my bestfriend forever,so I must help you..",Eunji tried to calm him with her charming smile."Ne..you're right.."."But my heart still say that I love you~",he still kept his true feelings in heart.


...~Meow..~...meow..~

"Hey,did you heard..","Ne..~",Eunji cut his words.Taemin saw something that can make he laughed in sudden."Yah..~why are you laughing?You will make all neighbors wake up with your crazy voice~"."Oh yeah..~I think you put some meat on your ramyeon until Sally can smell from far away.Look,she eat it!",Taemin still can't stop laughing."My ramyeon..~",Eunji pretended to be sulk.Taemin grabbed his Sally and brought back to his home.Before he entered to his house,he came nearly at Eunji and gave a kiss on her cheek."Thanks,Eunji~",he bowed."Gwen...Gwenchana..",she stuttered after got a first kiss from her bestfriend."Sally,wave your hand to Eunji..~say goodbye..~",he talked with his cat while held his cat's hand and waved it to Eunji.It's make Eunji feels happy."Bye,Sally..~",Eunji waved to him and Sally.

****
At Eunji's bedroom..

Before slept,Eunji washed her fair face.Suddenly,when she touched her cheek,she remembered back her first kiss."Aigoo..~he's my bestfriend!!Eunji..~calm down..he's your bestfriend..",she kept wash her face.Before she layed her body on bed,someone sent a message through her phone."Lee Taemin..".She read a mesage from Taemin.

"Don't think something nonsense,arasso.That kiss only for you as my bestfriend.I hope our relationship still strong until we die..~"

Last sentence for Eunji before she slept.Such a sweet sentence can make her relax when she slept.

Meanwhile,at Taemin's room.

"I must keep you as my bestfriend before I say I love you.I don't want you to feel upset if I confess it.Lee Taemin,you must stay strong!", Taemin's passion about Eunji will not fade !!

+++CONTINUE+++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LOVE SONGS