CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

PIECE 7

CHAPTER 7 - FRIEND ... ^^


Taemin: Minho, will you marry me?? *whispering
Minho: Ehmm??


On the evening,Taemin and Eunji went to the garden for jogging.

"Ready?",Eunji asked while she was in her position for racing."Ready!!",Taemin also in his position.

"READY!SET!GO!!!",they shouted and started run.

They were running around the garden. Some pairs of eyes are kept watching them and thought Eunji and Taemin are cute couple which had a marathon together.

"Ah!!Eunji!!I'm tired!!!",Taemin sighed because he lose."Aigoo...Hey!!So,that's why Minho call you woody!Lee Taemin is a boy!Not a girl!!",Eunji teased him.Taemin shocked and suddenly,he stared at Eunji...with full of mad...

"Taemin ah..~Mianhae..~",Eunji asked for apologize but he ignored it.Well,only a word of 'woody' can make Taemin mad."Mianhae..~Taemin ah..",Eunji used her 'aegyeo weapon' and also a mineral water to persuade him.

"Hey,I'm sorry..I never know that you will become sensitive because of that word..~Mianhae..~",Eunji stared in his eyes.Taemin stuttered to talk because.."Am I really in close distance with her now?WE ARE GETTING CLOSE NOW!!OMMO!!",Taemin become excited.

"Taemin ah!",Eunji gave a small and slowly slap at his cheek."Are you okay?Did you listen to what I said?",Eunji asked again."Ne..~Ne..",he became a bit nervous because of that moment."You looks so tired..Let's go to that bench!",Eunji held his arm.

* * * *
"Sorry for my rude words,Taemin!",Eunji talked while they took some rest for a while after running."Gwen..gwenchana..~",Taemin stuttered to talk with her.He still remembered back the cute face of Eunji."Geez..~Please stop thinking about it!!!",Taemin acted strange until can make Eunji become confused.

"Maybe we should back home now,Taemin..~Are you not well today?",Eunji touched his forehead.Taemin stunned when she touched his forehead."I'm fine..~",Taemin acted so strange.

"No..you are not okay now,Taeminie!!Let's go home!!",Eunji woke up."Go home?Your home?",Taemin asked again."Hey,what the hell you say that?Your home,of course!!",Eunji shocked with his weird behavior."Sorry..~Hey,wait!Sit here...I'm gonna tell you something now!",Taemin pulled her hand and forced her to sit next to him.

"What you want to tell me now?",Eunji asked."Well,next month I will go back to my hometown at Seoul because of Chuseok Festival.Plus,my team will be heading a dance competition there..~So..."."You will not celebrate Chuseok with me?And my family?",Eunji cut his words and he nodded.

"Oh..I see...~",Eunji feels a bit disappointed."I'm sorry I can't do more things with you soon,Eunji~",Taemin feels worried with Eunji's moody expression when he explained it."It's okay..~At least,we can do something happy start from now before you go to Seoul,right?",Eunji asked again,to 'shut down' her sadness."Hm...like..~revealed an anti who exposed your picture with Seungho!?Hey,that picture already break my heart,you know!?",Taemin started to tease her."Hey,now you want to hurt my heart back?I'm nearly want to forget about it!",Eunji pretending to be sulk."That's your punishment because you call me 'woody'.Soon,I hope you never call me because it really hurt my feelings!",Taemin talked truthfully why he hate it.

"Ok..~I promise..~",Eunji smiled.

* * * *
At school..~

Same situation when Eunji entered to the school area..~Students still 'look down' on her.Plus,pictures of Seungho and her still 'stick' on the wall.

"Geez..just ignored it,my dearest..~",Junho,her brother walked next to her while he closed her eyes."You are blocking my sight!",Eunji walked faster than him."Bye,hyung!",Taemin waved his hand at him and walked behind Eunji.

Suddenly,someone blocking their way."Good morning,Eunji!!",Hara said with full of happiness...Same as her follower,Kim Hyuna but not for Sulli.Seems like Sulli feels pity with her."Well,since all students already know who are you,what's goin' on with your life now?Better than before??Or,doesn't any guys on nightclubs want to spent time with you for one night?",Hara's words really made Eunji want to kill her.

"No..~they always talking about you..~",Eunji talked back."Jinjja!?",Hara became excited.Eunji nodded."Of course..and they also talk about Hyuna's sexy dance on internet too..",Eunji talked again.Hyuna also became excited."What they've said?",Hara and Hyuna talked in unison.Eunji took a deeply breath."Ommoo..~she will say something rude now..~I should pretend to be deaf..~",Taemin already knew it.

"Some of them are from wealthy family.And they said they don't like a girl who come from a wealthy family who doesn't know everything about calculation.Well,when I said you come from a family who open a business for teenagers fashion,they said,NO!And Hyuna's dance such a creepy!I never say that but I think you need to practice a lot,and stop saying 'I'm sexy dancer' if you don't know..how to dance..~",she talked in one breath.

"Geez,how dare you,punk!You call me a dumb person who doesn't know about calculation?",Hara's face became red like a tomato."Dumb?Am I said that word before?I'm just repeated back what they said and I never heard that they call you a dumber.Oh my,you admit it!",Eunji laughed.

Hara's madness was turned down when she saw Minho."Minho ah..~",Hara screamed and chased him."Minho ah..~how are you today?",Hara asked him while she held his hand tightly."I think I'm not okay now!",Minho replied."Why?Are you had a fever?",Hara touched his forehead."Let me go!Well,you hurt my hand now because you hold me too tightly!So,that's why blood in my body can't flow away because of you..",Minho mad and walked alone.

Eunji and Taemin just laughed."As you say,my life become better now!BETTER THAN BEFORE!!",Eunji laughed and walked to her class with Taemin,who show a 'thumbs down' sign in front of them.

"Sunbaenim,if you are not asking,you will never get that answer from her..~",Sulli just gave her opinion.But,Hara and Hyuna just gave a glared at her."Maybe I should shut my mouth and go to the class..~",Sulli said again."That's good..~",Hara said.

* * * *
When Eunji walked to the class.Someone called her from back."Lee Eunji!",Eunji and Taemin looked back when someone called Eunji's name."To the office,now..~",that's principal."Eunji ah..~Can I follow you?",Taemin held her hand.His action was being watched by Sulli,the one who kept her craziness at Taemin."He always hurt my heart!I want him!!",Sulli feels mad.And quickly she ran away and went to her class before she planned something back to get Taemin.

* * * *
"Just stay at class,Taemin..~please?!",Eunji begged and her hand still feels warm when Taemin held it."Good Luck!",Taemin kissed her cheek,again.That's made all people who walked around the corridor included all student in the class kept glare at his action..~Including someone who also watched his action..~someone that can be 'label' as Eunji's new enemy when he came to Gangwon High..~Only want feeling exist from his heart....jealousy.

"Hey,this kiss is for friendship,remember?",Taemin told the truth so that Eunji never thinking something ridiculous about his kiss.But,peoples still want to blame Eunji as a 'player' in school.Eunji just nodded.

+++CONTINUE+++


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LOVE SONGS