CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

PIECE 9

CHAPTER 9 - NEW FRIEND'S GAME...


DON'T FEED HER MOUTH OPPA~!!! kekeke~~

The atmosphere were change as usual since the rumor between Eunji and Seungho at library was end.All student feel guilty because of their 'rude ways' when they treated Eunji like a hell.

But,it never changed Eunji's heart to hate them.Furthermore,Eunji's fanclub still 'active' as the best fanclub in Gangwon High,although Minho's fanclub still on the 1st spot,while Eunji on the 2nd spot.Eunji never think to 'built' a new fan club even her fanboys were really 'crazy' with her.The main reason she made a new fanclub only want to help them in study,at the same time,her fanclub room also useful for tae-kwon-do training room.

* * * *
Eunji was bored and feels lonely because Taemin was absent due to the Summer Music Camp at Seoul.Her eyes only watched the view of school field.She can't looked at Taemin's chair because it might hurt her heart.

"Summer this year..without Taemin..~ugh..",she sighed,while she put her head on her desk."Eonni..",a girl's voice approached her."I know this voice..",Eunji recognized a girl's voice.She woke up from her 'sadness' because of Taemin's absent."Sulli..",she was shock when Sulli approached her with the moody face.

"What happen,Sulli?",Eunji asked while she took Taemin's chair and allowed her to sit next to her."Well,I want to confess something at you..",Sulli asked.She seems stuttered to confess it."What??",Eunji stared at her eyes.

"I like Taemin-oppa..",Sulli told her.Eunji seems shocked when her enemy's follower was falling in love with her bestfriend."So,just ask your senior for some help..",Eunji seems doesn't want to help her."Help?They called him 'woody' in front of me and now you wanna me to ask them for some help?",Sulli made her voice became higher."Hey!!Watch out your mouth!",Eunji closed her mouth.Thank God,nobody stay at her class during recess.

"So,what do you want from me?",Eunji asked."Stay away from him..?",Sulli answered.She seems scared if Eunji will not agreed."You want me to stay away from my bestfriend?Stay from Taemin who I know him since childhood.Oh no..~",as Sulli thinking about it,Eunji seems not agreed.Sulli feels a bit disappointed.

"Well,we become a bestfriend since he being bullied by his senior from elementary school..If I'm not wrong,Taemin was 6 years old..Start from that moment,we became closed..like a brother and sister..~Well,although I say I like him..I like him because of his attitude,his kindness..~not for love..~",Eunji told a story about her bestfriend,which name as Lee Taemin.

"What if..if..",Sulli show her interesting when she heard Eunji's story but she seems stuttered to say any question about their relationship."If what?",Eunji asked her."If you 'accidentally' say that you love him..?",Sulli asked.

"If I say I love him..I love him as my brother..since he has a big talent as the best dancer at Gangwon High..same as my brother Junho.I always watching them dancing together at his house...Junho seems stronger than him,and Taemin want him to be his 'coach',at the same time,his brother too..",Eunji continued."Wow..a big family..",Sulli seems interesting.

"Ne..well,I can help you to tell Taemin about your confession at him..",Eunji was ready to help her."Thanks a lot,sunbaenim..",Sulli stood up and bowed."Hey,don't call me 'sunbaenim'..just call me 'eonni'..~",Eunji smiled.

"Wow...eonni has such a beautiful smile..~",Sulli said in heart.

DING....DONG....DING....DONG....~

"The bell is already ringing..~back to your class,girl..~",Eunji said."Don't you miss him so much?",Sulli asked her before she left out from class."Same as you,I'm really miss him..I will celebrate Chuseok without him for the first time..",Eunji continued.Suddenly,her sadness were back when Sulli talked about Taemin.

"Okay..I hope I can see you again,eonni!",Sulli waved her hand at Eunji and went out from her class."Of course you can see me again..~I'm gonna sick with your seniors,because I always 'SEE' them..~",Eunji sighed.

* * * *
Hara and Minho were back to their class together.As usual,'romantic drama' was begun when 'these' couple came to the class.Hara saw Eunji was reading her comic,to release her tension and her loneliness without Taemin.

It's time for Hara to disturb her.Eunji was covering her face with comic,at the same time,she can see Hara was nearly want to approach.

Then,

"Minho is mad now!You leave him alone!!",Eunji screamed.Hara was shock and she looked back.At the same time,Eunji patted Hara's back with a piece of paper."Omona!!Oppa seems lonely without me!!Well,Eunji,although I hate you,but I still 'love' you..wait!Only for today because Hyuna is absent!!Err..Whatever..thanks,sweetie!",Hara pinched her cheek.

"Euw..",Eunji feels wanna threw up.Suddenly,she laughed by herself and then she leaved from her class and went to the library.Although she walked further away from her class,but all student still can hear her voice when she laughed..like a GHOST..~.All student at class feel weird with Eunji.They looked at Hara's back,and they burst to laugh.

"What?What??",Hara confused.Minho feels embarrass when people laughed at Hara,and him too..

"Oppa..~why they are laughing at me?",Hara asked Minho.Minho took a piece of paper at her back and gave it to her.

"I'm a dummy girl who can't solve an equation.But I love Minho-oppa so much!!!>3<~"

So,that's why Minho feels embarrass with her.Quickly,he went out from class too."Oppa!!!!!!",Hara screamed."DAMN!!!",Hara was mad.

* * * *
Minho skip his class..and also Eunji.

When he was on his way to somewhere that Hara can't found him,he saw Eunji read her comic at library."She looks damn cute with her big glasses..",he talked to himself,while his eyes kept stare at Eunji when she was too serious reading her comic at library,with her big blue glasses.

He entered to the library and tried to find her.

It's already 10 minutes left..but,Minho still can't find her.

"Geez...where's that girl,huh?",Minho sighed,plus,he was too tired."Euw..my hair..~it's wet because of my sweat!",Minho wiped his sweat on his face.

Suddenly,he saw a white shadow at dark place in the library.Doesn't anybody try to reach at dark place in the library after they saw a white shadow there.

Minho such a brave boy,so he went to the dark place.He tried to find out if 'white shadow' was really a ghost..or a human being.

"Hey,you!",Minho saw a girl with school uniform,but it seems like white shadow when he saw her from further away."Minho ah..don't try to break the rule at here!This is library!!",a 'girl' broke the silent."I think I know who she is..~",Minho can recognize a girl's voice.

She's...

"Eunji?",Minho was shocke because a 'white shadow' that made all student feel scared to reach at dark place was Eunji.

"So what?",Eunji said."So,the white shadow..ugh..",Minho stuttered."Yeah!!My teacher who take care of this library can't stop laughing when some students saw me here~",Eunji continued without looked at his face.

"Yeah..of course..you always tied your hair at class and now,you try to release and.."."What?Try to scare them??",Eunji cut his words and he's nodded.She laughed.

"Why?Of course it's wrong!You make your hair release like a ghost..They think you are an ex-student who died here..",Minho's words made Eunji was laughing non-stop.Eunji walked closely to him and tried to tie Minho's hair.

"Ah!!It's cold...here..!",Minho stuttered."See?Now you were already know why I must do that!",Eunji said."Teacher asked me to clean up at here so that someone who can repair all light and fan here without any dust ..",she's continued.

"Thank God because Ms.Juri is absent today for 2 hour class today..Ugh...If Taemin will not follow all his team at Seoul today,maybe he feels so happy now and help me here!",Eunji sighed."You talk a lot!",Minho teased her while walked around the dark place to search any books can read.

Eunji need to clean up a space at the bookcase which located higher than her real height.So,she using a ladder to climb up.Minho kept watch her from far away when she climbed up so that she still save there.

Eunji saw someone who put a comic on a space that she must clean up.She's too happy until she lost her balance and fell down.

"Ouch...~",Eunji looked at her bleeding knee."Yah!What are you doing at there until you fall down??",Minho kept mumble."Just say that you don't want to help me,but at least,you keep your mouth shut up!",Eunji mad.Suddenly,she cried because it's hurt.

Minho took first-aid-kit box near the bookcase.Quickly,Eunji took it from him and cured her bleeding knee."Gratefully,she can cure it by herself..I really can't do it..",Minho was panic.

After she put a medicine on her bleeding knee and patch it with plaster,she tried to stand up and continued to clean up."Wai!",Minho said when Eunji climbed up the ladder again."Are you nut?Now,which body part you want to hurt?",Minho kept mumble.Eunji just ignored it.

Minho approached her and grabbed her waist.It's looks like Minho carried her like a baby.Eunji was too shy and her face became red like tomato."Just let me clean it up for you..",Minho said.Eunji just stunned and stared at him who climbed up to the space that he must clean it.

* * * *
It's been a half an hour they kept clean up..without talking to each other.

* * * *
"Are you really hate Hara and her friends?",Minho broke the silent."No..",Eunji just gave a simple answer."She's the only one who hate me..Wherever she try to beat me with her beauty and popularity,but she's still going down in academic.Don't you feel that she just embarrassing you?Close down her fanclub justr want to be a president for your fanclub?Doesn't she mess up your mind?",Eunji's sentence were too long.

"Well,I'm just ignored it..If I can be an ordinary person like you and Taemin,and a bit ugly like you.."."What?",Eunji can hear it."Sorry..just want to tease you..",Minho smiled.Eunji can't keet staring his beautiful smile."Omoo..Eunji..what happen with your mind now!!!!",Eunji kept hit her head like crazy.

"I live in wealthy life since I was child.But,it seems boring without any friends..All people around me are not my friends..but,they keep crazy with me..because of my status,my pretty face..But,they never see my kindness..just my beauty..so that's why I'm a bit rude with you for the first time we met..",when Minho talked about past when they met for the first time,Eunji still remember it.

"But,one day,maybe you can have your own friends too..or right now..~",Eunji said."What do you mean..?",Minho asked."Hey,only me and Taemin who never show our craziness at you...so,who's know..we can be your friend..?",Eunji told.Seems like Eunji never feels embarrass to told Minho that she want to be his friend.

Minho went down from the ladder."I never hear that answer before..from any people..",Minho stared at her eyes."So?Why not?My craziness only for Korean pop group,SHINee...specially their 'maknae'(youngest member) and the rapper on that group..",Eunji went to her dreamland when she thinking about her favourite Korean pop group,SHINee.

"Eunji ah..!!!",someone called her name."Oh!that's my teacher..",Eunji heard her teacher's voice.She quickly ran away..Suddenly,she fell down because of her knee was too hurt."Your knee still not well now..don't be too stubborn now!",Minho mumbled..

Minho carried Eunji in bride style."Hey,hey!!!what are you doing,huh??",Eunji just can open her eyes widely.Your knee is still bleeding..Look!",Minho kept mumble again.She was too shy.."She's cute when she became shy..",Minho stared at her eyes,since their face were too closed."Hey,don't look at me like that!!",Eunji doesn't want to look at him."You looks like a little kid,friend..",Eunji was shock when he called her as friend.

Meanwhile...at Seoul..

"I miss you so much,Eunji..",Taemin looked on Eunji's picture in his wallet."Wish me luck!"

+++CONTINUE+++


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

LOVE SONGS